Thursday 6 September 2012

Stamping

Had my first few attempts at stamping lately.  Never really used to even try it, but was given some stamps lately and thought I'd better have a go.  Kev's not impressed, he said it will take longer to walk round craft shows now because I'm going to be looking at the stamps too!!! OPPPPS!
 
 
I love these Kanban stamps, so clear.
 
 
Santa trio.
 
 
Such cute bears,

 
Similar in silver.
 
 
Love the spellbinders snowflake die (Thanks Mommy and Daddy)

 
Such a sweet looking girl, wish I could do her more justice.
 
 
A little different using the same Santa card.

 
I couldn't resist putting flowers on them!
 
 
So sweet.
 

 
Think this is my fav, I even added a touch of glitter, I must be getting brave! (Think Kev wore more glitter than the card did today though, ooopps!!!)
 
 
Cute Messy Rabbit, such lovely stamp sets by Joanna Sheen.

 
Simple yet effective I think.
 
 
I really love this card, possibly because it is one of my fav stamps!
 
 
So cute, I even had a go at the masking effect to get the elephants to stand behind one another, I think it works.
 
 
She's got her eyes on you!

 
Shishing anyone?

 
Can you tell I love this stamp?
 
 
Made for a very special talented man, who painted an amazing picture of an elephant long ago, that I acquired.  Thanks George!!!!
 
 
So cute, stamps by Do crafts.
 Had just a few spare minutes in my summer holidays to play and experiment, Hopefully I can get better bacause these are far from perfect.  Need some better colours and markers, I used my old Papermania Whispers pans to colour in and sometimes you could tell because they didnt blend together as I am told pro markers do.  Will have to try some.

No comments:

Post a Comment